Victor Kline is the Party Leader of the New Liberals in Australia. He's a Sydney based barrister specialising in the area of Refugee and Asylum Seeker Law. He's founder and director of the The Refugee Law Project as well as editor of the Federal Court Reports and Federal Law Reports.
In this episode we cover:
- The need for an Independent Commission Against Corruption with teeth
- The moral crisis of our immigration policies and some potential solutions
- Australia's vast potential as an energy superpower
- Brain drain, the crippling of Australian universities, and getting back on track to becoming the 'smart country'
- The plans the New Liberals have and the challenges they face.
- Why Climate inaction is unAustralian